Rome Cavour Colosseum 3 bedroom
- Property Type
- Dining table seats
- Floor Level
- On Street
Cavour Colosseum Rome 3 bedroom breathes a classical look with its high ceilings and parquet floors. This elegant 120sqm apartment is located on the 4th floor (with elevator) of a majestic 19th century building and can comfortably host 7 persons.
You enter the apartment in a spacious entrance hall where, on your left-hand side, you find a large walk-in closet suitable for clothes and luggage. From the entrance hall you enter the first twin bedroom which can also be prepared as a comfortable double bedroom. The apartment has been entirely refurbished with the finest mattresses, elegant curtains and tranquil colors.
From the corridor you enter the living room where you can find a comfortable sofa bed, dining table, made out of rich wood, and a suggestive arch-lamp offering a modern touch to this cosy area. The living room is divided into a nice lounge area with cosy armchair and sofa. A smart flatscreen TV has been placed on top of the fireplace (Please note that the fireplace is decorative and therefore cannot be used).
The kitchen is next to the living and can be separated from the living by two large sliding doors. A small balcony can be accessed from the living. On the balcony there is a service room with a washing machine. All windows are double glazed.
Through the living room the two other bedrooms can be entered. The middle room can also be prepared as a twin or double bedroom. The third bedroom is the spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble finishings. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, bidet and toilet. The second bathroom is located next to the entrance hall and can therefore easily be reached from both twin-bedrooms. This bathroom has a shower, bidet and toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dish-washer, oven, kettle, toaster, espresso coffee machine and four pit stove. Cavour Monti Rome is the ideal apartment for a larger family or a group of friends that want to explore Rome from a centrally located area yet residing in a secluded and spacious luxury apartment.
Located in the heart of center at walking distance from the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, vacation apartment Cavour Monti Rome offers a unique way to enjoy the vibrant eternal city.
The Monti district is known by the Romans as one of the best places to stay and stroll through the ancient cobbled stoned streets where you can find all kinds of authentic trattoria and design shops. The Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore lies at your feet and from here you have all options to explore Rome by foot or by metro.
Map & Parking
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Espresso machine
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Antique shops
It is understood that Keystay provides booking services to the owner or local property management company. The customer, by booking the property on the Keystay web site or signing the Booking Form, agrees to abide by the following Rental Agreement:
1) PAYMENT - A deposit of 20 to 50% (depending on the property) of the total rental amount must be received by Keystay before a booking can be confirmed. The remaining balance of the rental amount is due in cash upon arrival. If the initial booking occurs within 39 days of the arrival date, the total rental amount is required for the booking confirmation. Upon receipt of the payment a rental voucher with directions to the property will be sent to the customer.
2) ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT - Payment can be made using the secure server PayPal or by bank transfer.
3) ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE - At the time of booking the customer must advise Keystay of their arrival time. Under usual circumstances it is possible to check-in to the apartment as early as 16.00 PM Italian time, provided that the apartment has been vacated and cleaned. However, in the unusual event that the apartment has not yet been vacated and cleaned, the customer may leave luggage and then check-in to the apartment once it is ready, usually no later than 18,00 (6 pm). Please note: Any change in arrival date or time must be approved by Keystay or the property manager at least one week prior to arrival at the property. On arrival the customer must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner or his/her representative; these documents are required for traveller registrations requested by individual national law.
4) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit must be paid directly in cash to the owner or his/her representative upon arrival at the property unless otherwise stated in the property description. THE OWNER OR HIS/HER REPRESENTATIVE MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT PAID. This cash deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period, less any additional expenses (i.e. utilities and telephone, if applicable) and any damage the property may have incurred.
5) CLEANING AND HEATING - The final cleaning fee, if applicable, and as specified per property, will be subtracted from the security deposit. If there is no final cleaning fee, and the property is not left in the same general condition in which it was found, the property owner or property manager may withhold a minimum of €50,- from the security deposit to cover the cost of the final cleaning. Heating costs are always extra and are not included in the rental price, unless specifically noted. Please note: In Italy, it is the law that heating may only be used from the November 1 to mid-April.
6) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE - The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc.).
7) NUMBER OF PERSONS - The number of persons present at the property at all times (adults and children) may not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the property description.
8) PRICING - Prices are based on market conditions. Keystay therefore reserves the right to modify prices in the case of considerable fluctuation of the rate of exchange.
9) RATE NOTES - For every property there are applicable rate notes that explain any charges to be paid at the property. The customer should carefully read these Rate Notes prior to booking the property.
10) CANCELLATION and MODIFICATION CHARGES - In the event of cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another booking, the following penalties must be paid: deposit payments will be lost, 60% of the balance rental price if the cancellation is made at least 50 days before the start of the letting period; 80% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 49 and 40 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 39 and 1 day(s). If Keystay should, for any reason beyond their control, including force majeure, be unable to provide the customer with the property he/she has booked, the company reserves the right to transfer the customer, upon agreement, to a similar property. If the price of the substituted property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the customer. If the price of the substituted property is higher, the difference will be charged to the customer. If, however, no agreement can be reached, both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. Keystay will refund to the customer all monies paid.
11) RESPONSIBILITY - The descriptions of locations and accommodations are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information received. However, Keystay declines all responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without our knowledge. In addition, Keystay is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. It is, therefore, highly recommended that the customers purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip. The properties Keystay offers are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners. Customers much accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes. Any real deficiencies or problems in the property must be communicated directly to the property owner or his/her representative prior to the customer's departure from the property, as Keystay only provides a booking service to the property owner or his/her representative and has no authority to make settlements. Telephone and fax numbers of the property owner or his/her representative are located in the Property Voucher, provided after the final payment has been received. Complaints issued following the customer's return will not be considered, nor will give rise to any indemnity.
12) JURISDICTION - In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Court of Rome can deal with the matter. By signing the booking form and confirming the booking, the customer implies that these Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.