Dandolo Trastevere Terrace
- Property Type
- Dining table seats
- Floor Level
- On Street
Trastevere Dandolo Terrace Rome is a spacious apartment located in the most vibrant and authentic part of the Roman center, Trastevere. Situated inside a prestigious building with doorman, you enter the apartment in a large entrance hall from where you can both enter the living room and open kitchen, or walk directly through a long corridor where you find the 3 bedrooms and bathrooms.
Trastevere Dandolo Rome has been completely refurbished with the finest materials and furniture. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed, suitable for 2 persons. The dining table with a modern industrial look offers room for 8 persons. The kitchen is fully equipped with a professional oven and hob. You can prepare real meals here for 8 persons. From the living room a small step leads towards the terrace (40m2) where you can enjoy in all privacy your meals or simply relax besides the lemon trees. The living room has a multi media flat screen TV. Wifi internet is available.
The corridor leads to the first (twin) bedroom on your lefthand side. Large French windows give views towards the terrace. All bedrooms are very quiet. Opposite the twin bedroom you will find a spacious bathroom with tub and overhead shower and washing machine. At the end of the corridor we have two double bedrooms. The one on the left also gives views towards the terrace. The master bedroom has en en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in rain shower.
Trastevere Dandolo Rome is the ideal apartment for a large family or a group of friends that wish to enjoy a true Roman Holiday without any traffic noise, yet being in the center of one of the most ancient parts of town. Next door you have a fresh food street market on Piazza San Cosimato. A supermarket is also around the corner and Trastevere offers over 200 bars and restaurants. The terrace can be used until 22.00, no noise or inconvenience can be caused to the neighbors. The Trastevere district offers loads of bars and restaurants to hang out.
Trastevere is one of the best areas Rome has to offer. The district lies left of the Tiber but very central to the Vatican City, the ancient center of Rome and all its attractions. It is the atmosphere which makes Trastevere so much. You can say it is like a small village in a big city. In the morning life is very laid back, but in the afternoon Trastevere roars of activity for the evening and...the night.
Trastevere has many local shops, an almost daily market with fresh food and an abundance of restaurants and bars which are still very good and affordable.
The area around the Piazza Santa Maria is very touristy. Just cross the Viale Trastevere and enter the Jewish section which is much less crowded. Except for Sunday morning when a huge flea market, which is very popular with the locals, takes place. Have a stroll throught the streets of the Jewish section to find nice authentic restaurants and picturesque squares where life is good and easy.
Another unmissable attraction is the climb to Borgo. This lay out of green is on top of Romes highest hill and offers a magnificent view of both the city on one side and the Vatican City on the other side.
Map & Parking
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Espresso machine
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Private Garden
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
- Cinemas/movie theaters
- Antique shops
It is understood that Keystay provides booking services to the owner or local property management company. The customer, by booking the property on the Keystay web site or signing the Booking Form, agrees to abide by the following Rental Agreement:
PROPERTY SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do hope you enjoy your stay.
A down payment or deposit is payable to Keystay upon booking to reserve and confirm this property. Keystay will transfer payment to the owners & advise them of the booking.
The balance & refundable security deposit is then payable in Euros & in cash, on arrival, direct to the owners.
IMPORTANT: Prices are quoted in pounds sterling on the Keystay website, however, as the balance is payable in Euros direct to the owner, at a later date, prices may be subject to currency exchange rate fluctuations. To avoid any misunderstandings or disputes, please agree the amount in Euro's prior to arrival with the property manager.
Your booking confirmation will contain all the information required for your stay and the contact telephone for your property manager with arrival & key collection instructions.
1) PAYMENT - A deposit of 20 to 50% (depending on the property) of the total rental amount must be received by Keystay before a booking can be confirmed. The remaining balance of the rental amount is due in cash upon arrival. If the initial booking occurs within 39 days of the arrival date, the total rental amount is required for the booking confirmation. Upon receipt of the payment a rental voucher with directions to the property will be sent to the customer.
2) ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT - Payment can be made using the secure server PayPal or by bank transfer.
3) ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE - At the time of booking the customer must advise Keystay of their arrival time. Under usual circumstances it is possible to check-in to the apartment as early as 16.00 PM Italian time, provided that the apartment has been vacated and cleaned. However, in the unusual event that the apartment has not yet been vacated and cleaned, the customer may leave luggage and then check-in to the apartment once it is ready, usually no later than 18,00 (6 pm). Please note: Any change in arrival date or time must be approved by Keystay or the property manager at least one week prior to arrival at the property. On arrival the customer must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner or his/her representative; these documents are required for traveller registrations requested by individual national law.
4) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit must be paid directly in cash to the owner or his/her representative upon arrival at the property unless otherwise stated in the property description. THE OWNER OR HIS/HER REPRESENTATIVE MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT PAID. This cash deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period, less any additional expenses (i.e. utilities and telephone, if applicable) and any damage the property may have incurred.
5) CLEANING AND HEATING - The final cleaning fee, if applicable, and as specified per property, will be subtracted from the security deposit. If there is no final cleaning fee, and the property is not left in the same general condition in which it was found, the property owner or property manager may withhold a minimum of €50,- from the security deposit to cover the cost of the final cleaning. Heating costs are always extra and are not included in the rental price, unless specifically noted. Please note: In Italy, it is the law that heating may only be used from the November 1 to mid-April.
6) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE - The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc.).
7) NUMBER OF PERSONS - The number of persons present at the property at all times (adults and children) may not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the property description.
8) PRICING - Prices are based on market conditions. Keystay therefore reserves the right to modify prices in the case of considerable fluctuation of the rate of exchange.
9) RATE NOTES - For every property there are applicable rate notes that explain any charges to be paid at the property. The customer should carefully read these Rate Notes prior to booking the property.
10) CANCELLATION and MODIFICATION CHARGES - In the event of cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another booking, the following penalties must be paid: deposit payments will be lost, 60% of the balance rental price if the cancellation is made at least 50 days before the start of the letting period; 80% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 49 and 40 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 39 and 1 day(s). If Keystay should, for any reason beyond their control, including force majeure, be unable to provide the customer with the property he/she has booked, the company reserves the right to transfer the customer, upon agreement, to a similar property. If the price of the substituted property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the customer. If the price of the substituted property is higher, the difference will be charged to the customer. If, however, no agreement can be reached, both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. Keystay will refund to the customer all monies paid.
11) RESPONSIBILITY - The descriptions of locations and accommodations are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information received. However, Keystay declines all responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without our knowledge. In addition, Keystay is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. It is, therefore, highly recommended that the customers purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip. The properties Keystay offers are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners. Customers much accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes. Any real deficiencies or problems in the property must be communicated directly to the property owner or his/her representative prior to the customer's departure from the property, as Keystay only provides a booking service to the property owner or his/her representative and has no authority to make settlements. Telephone and fax numbers of the property owner or his/her representative are located in the Property Voucher, provided after the final payment has been received. Complaints issued following the customer's return will not be considered, nor will give rise to any indemnity.
12) JURISDICTION - In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Court of Rome can deal with the matter. By signing the booking form and confirming the booking, the customer implies that these Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.