Colosseum Imperiali View Rome
- Property Type
- Dining table seats
- Floor Level
- On Street
The Colosseum View Imperiali is a unique and spacious five bedroom Rome apartment that sleeps up to 10 people, located right in front of the Colosseum. The view is imply unique and breathtaking.
This spacious apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a beautiful 19th century building. The apartment is situated on the corner of the street with ten large windows providing stunning views out over the Colosseum and Fori Imperiali. At over 180m2 there is sufficient space for up to ten guests to stay in comfort and style.
The living room is bright and spacious with large windows allowing in plenty of natural light and high ceilings. The space is furnished with two sofas, armchairs and a flatscreen television located above a charming fireplace. Artwork adorns the walls and the space really is the perfect place to relax after a day out exploring Rome. From the living/dining room a large French door leads to a twin bedroom area . The kitchen is located next to the dining room and is well equipped making it possible to prepare meals in the apartment. There is also a toilet located in this part of the house.
The apartment features five bedrooms. Each of these rooms is charming and bright. The master bedroom features a double bed and stunning views out over the Colosseum, which can be enjoyed from the stone seats in front of the large windows. Of the other bedrooms, one features a double bed, while the other three each contain two single beds in each. If you only have six guests, the unused bedroom can be used as a gym and includes some equipment. The apartment features two bathrooms, the first of which contains a bath and shower, while the second has a shower.
Located right in front of the Colosseum, this apartment is ideal for large groups after stunning Rome accommodation in the most picturesque of locations.
The Colosseum area, divided into Monti and Celio district, is still one of the favorite places for the Romans to stroll and hang out. Metro Colosseo next door.
Map & Parking
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Fan / extractor
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- City view
- Cinemas/movie theaters
It is understood that Keystay provides booking services to the owner or local property management company. The customer, by booking the property on the Keystay web site or signing the Booking Form, agrees to abide by the following Rental Agreement:
PROPERTY SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do hope you enjoy your stay.
A down payment or deposit is payable to Keystay upon booking to reserve and confirm this property. Keystay will transfer payment to the owners & advise them of the booking.
The balance & refundable security deposit is then payable in Euros & in cash, on arrival, direct to the owners.
IMPORTANT: Prices are quoted in pounds on the Keystay website, however, as the balance is payable in Euros direct to the owner, at a later date, prices may be subject to currency exchange rate fluctuations. To avoid any misunderstandings or disputes, please agree the amount in Euro's prior to arrival with the property manager.
Your booking confirmation will contain all the information required for your stay and the contact telephone for your property manager with arrival & key collection instructions.
1) PAYMENT - A deposit of 20 to 50% (depending on the property) of the total rental amount must be received by Keystay before a booking can be confirmed. The remaining balance of the rental amount is due in cash upon arrival. If the initial booking occurs within 39 days of the arrival date, the total rental amount is required for the booking confirmation. Upon receipt of the payment a rental voucher with directions to the property will be sent to the customer.
2) ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT - Payment can be made using the secure server PayPal or by bank transfer.
3) ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE - At the time of booking the customer must advise Keystay of their arrival time. Under usual circumstances it is possible to check-in to the apartment as early as 16.00 PM Italian time, provided that the apartment has been vacated and cleaned. However, in the unusual event that the apartment has not yet been vacated and cleaned, the customer may leave luggage and then check-in to the apartment once it is ready, usually no later than 18,00 (6 pm). Please note: Any change in arrival date or time must be approved by Keystay or the property manager at least one week prior to arrival at the property. On arrival the customer must show the rental voucher and passport or identity card to the owner or his/her representative; these documents are required for traveller registrations requested by individual national law.
4) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit must be paid directly in cash to the owner or his/her representative upon arrival at the property unless otherwise stated in the property description. THE OWNER OR HIS/HER REPRESENTATIVE MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT PAID. This cash deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period, less any additional expenses (i.e. utilities and telephone, if applicable) and any damage the property may have incurred.
5) CLEANING AND HEATING - The final cleaning fee, if applicable, and as specified per property, will be subtracted from the security deposit. If there is no final cleaning fee, and the property is not left in the same general condition in which it was found, the property owner or property manager may withhold a minimum of €50,- from the security deposit to cover the cost of the final cleaning. Heating costs are always extra and are not included in the rental price, unless specifically noted. Please note: In Italy, it is the law that heating may only be used from the November 1 to mid-April.
6) EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE - The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc.).
7) NUMBER OF PERSONS - The number of persons present at the property at all times (adults and children) may not exceed the maximum number of sleeping places indicated in the property description.
8) PRICING - Prices are based on market conditions. Keystay therefore reserves the right to modify prices in the case of considerable fluctuation of the rate of exchange.
9) RATE NOTES - For every property there are applicable rate notes that explain any charges to be paid at the property. The customer should carefully read these Rate Notes prior to booking the property.
10) CANCELLATION and MODIFICATION CHARGES - In the event of cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another booking, the following penalties must be paid: deposit payments will be lost, 60% of the balance rental price if the cancellation is made at least 50 days before the start of the letting period; 80% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 49 and 40 days before the start of the rental period; 100% of the rental price if the cancellation is made between 39 and 1 day(s). If Keystay should, for any reason beyond their control, including force majeure, be unable to provide the customer with the property he/she has booked, the company reserves the right to transfer the customer, upon agreement, to a similar property. If the price of the substituted property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the customer. If the price of the substituted property is higher, the difference will be charged to the customer. If, however, no agreement can be reached, both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. Keystay will refund to the customer all monies paid.
11) RESPONSIBILITY - The descriptions of locations and accommodations are provided in good faith and in the belief that they are accurate based on the latest information received. However, Keystay declines all responsibility for any modifications made by the owners without our knowledge. In addition, Keystay is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. It is, therefore, highly recommended that the customers purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip. The properties Keystay offers are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners. Customers much accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes. Any real deficiencies or problems in the property must be communicated directly to the property owner or his/her representative prior to the customer's departure from the property, as Keystay only provides a booking service to the property owner or his/her representative and has no authority to make settlements. Telephone and fax numbers of the property owner or his/her representative are located in the Property Voucher, provided after the final payment has been received. Complaints issued following the customer's return will not be considered, nor will give rise to any indemnity.
12) JURISDICTION - In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Court of Rome can deal with the matter. By signing the booking form and confirming the booking, the customer implies that these Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid or were invalid or if in this contract there should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.